Banksy (B. 1974), Di-Faced Tenners 2004, offset lithograph in colours, printed on both sides of the sheet, 440 x 305 mm
- 1. Art Money makes buying art easy and affordable giving you the opportunity to pay for an artwork over 10 monthly instalments interest free. Loans are available from AUD$675 to AUD$50,000 so make sure your artwork loan fits within the threshold.
- 2. Once a minimum 10% deposit is made directly to the gallery you are purchasing from you can take your artwork home with you. From there Art Money will coordinate the settlement of your loan while you pay the remaining balance. Make sure the artwork you are purchasing is from a participating gallery nationally or internationally. You can view participating galleries here: https://www.artmoney.com/au/galleries
- 3. As your deposit is your first payment, over the next 9 months you can pay the remaining balance by logging into your Art Money account and determining for yourself how you will like to pay the remaining balance.
- 4. You can apply for Art Money credit at any time or apply for an Art Money loan on the spot at a participating gallery or fair, it only takes a few minutes. If you would like to apply for an interest free loan you can visit Art Money here: https://www.artmoney.com/au/apply_now
- 5. If you subscribe to Art Money they will send you a stockroom list every month with a selection of artworks available to purchase with an interest free loan from galleries in New Zealand and Australia. https://www.artmoney.com/au